Blue vein on bump

lrb

Reaction score
Is this normal in pregnancy? I only noticed it just now so must have just become visible but it's quite bright! It's right next to my belly button. Any advice or help would be much appreciated :) thanks. X

iv had one a them for month or so and one on underneath of my boob

think its normal enough, well thats just me guessing lol

Yeah I've got some blue veins too and them for a wee while so I think it's normal hon xxxxx

I have stretch marks on half on bump so it may have been hiding but only noticed it earlier on tonight but it's quite bright. Aslong as I'm not only one it must b normal lol thanks xxx

i have the same! its bright blue and next to my belly button... so hopefully its normal :)

xx

blue veins are exactly that, veins. they look blue cos theyre carrying deoxygenated blood back to the heart or at least thats how i understand it. totally normal and you have lots under your skin, probably just couldnt see it before til the skin stretched and got thinner and the vein was pushed closer to the surface.

blue veins are exactly that, veins. they look blue cos theyre carrying deoxygenated blood back to the heart or at least thats how i understand it. totally normal and you have lots under your skin, probably just couldnt see it before til the skin stretched and got thinner and the vein was pushed closer to the surface.

We should start calling you Dr Bev!!! :)

xxx

lol well im interested in medical stuff and it sticks in my memory. plus im doing an access course in college now to go on to uni and study nursing. riht now i study anatomy and physiology and we just did the circualtory system and respiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back