Blubbering Mess! FED UP!

nikkie88

Reaction score
I've kept my positive wall up for so long, and was doing rly weel, focusing on everything good.
Work xmas do last night just ruined everything and sent me on a meltdown. I've been crying since 3am when i got in to bed.

Father of the baby was there, and we get on and are trying to work out a way of making things ok, but my mum, dad & aunti were having their only office party and stared Father of bab out ALL NIGHT, giving daggers and evils until my mum & dad went home.
Me and FOB were having a chat and along comes my aunty to make things exremelly awkward... kicked off and caused a scene! WELL DONE MATURE AUNTIE!!!! doing my mum's dirty work.
Now i feel because i kept my mouth shut for the sake of baby, didn't want to get worked up, it's failed miserably.. now i've waster 18 hours of the day stressing and wishing i could tell everyone to butt out and f**K off...

I'm stubborn and say what i think usually, don't really mind saying my peace in an argument, but have turned into a shrinking violet for sake of baby. letting everyone hopefully get things off their chest and be done. but its lingering on and people are still bitter...

IVE JUST HAD ENOUGH!!! It's killing me not being able to scream at everyone but i don't want to be this stressed being silent about it all....

SORRY FOR THE RANT, i jus thought writing it down may make me feel like i've got something off my chest!!..... unfortunatley if you've read this far, you've been my target to offload on and i apolagize! :(:(:(

:hug Nikki, don't know what to say but please don't beat yourself up over it, you've done what you thought was right and it sounds like the best thing, trying to keep the peace will be better in the long run. Your family are obviously just being protective but maybe you need to let them know that you want to handle it your way and its best for LO that way too. :hug:

jeez hun id say its gotta be better for baby for you to get it out. theres no reason to keep it bottled in. you should say to your family that while you appreciate their feelings and them defending you that theyre just making it hard for you to make sure your baby has contact with its dad and therefore not helping. set them straight. i would

yeah set them straight then thats one less stress to worry about otherwise it will just go on like this until something errupts down tth line, hugs xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back