Blooming and beautiful

Becs

Reaction score
No not me! :rotfl:

But I just wondered when this mythical stage sets in???

I was talking with my sister in law this weekend and she was saying how fantastic the middle bit of pregnancy is. After first tri but before you get too big. She talked of a neat little bump and a renewal of energy. It sounded marvelous!

Just wondered when people have started to feel this way, I'm guessing I have quite a wait yet :lol:

My theory on this blooming bit is that after the grottiness (not always but often) that is first tri, you don't actually bloom in second tri but simply start to feel like your normal self again. And as its so great to feel that way again you even think you are blooming :lol:

I am just so happy to be back to my old self and have decent energy levels, not feel sick 24/7, not be so constipated or have goodness knows what smell turn my stomach every 5 minutes, that right now, second tri feels amazing :rotfl:

I am however still peeing for England, sleeping much as I did in first tri (ie quite badly due to waking to pee every 2 hours or less and being hot all the time) and finding my body is slowly changing before my eyes, which is taking some getting used to.

O and my shoulders ache ache ache from my blooming boobs! :shock: Really, I got some great bras but my boobs are so blooming large now its not funny and its getting painful :wall:

Er that didn't help much did it :hug:

Blooming? What's that? I feel far from blooming :(

there is def a blooming stages, bloomin tired, bloomin huge, bloomin to hot bloomin can't sleep :lol:

I think I feel a little bloomy!!

I still feel very light on my feet despite a noticable bump now. I suddenly got a lot more active at around 16 weeks - which felt really refreshing and boosted me big time.

Most of all I'm enjoying life and I think that sort of reflects somehow - a few people have told me I'm blooming! Myth or not it doesn't really matter - I feel content and healthy.

I certainly feel like Im blooming, comparing to what I felt like in the first 12 weeks anyway. I looked grey for those weeks and felt so ill but now I look healthy, glowy cheeks and my nails are fab. I still have my pooh days but they're few and far between - TOUCH WOOD!!!!! :cheer:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back