Bloody Tutors!!!!

Levi89

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, needing a rant and a wee bit advice.

I'm at college - went back after studying law for 6 years to studying Events Management because I would rather get into charity work and enjoy my career helping people than being stuck in an office stressed out to the max (I've worked in a solicitors for years whilst studying lol).

So anyway there is this woman - who has never had kids - and everytime I go into her classes she makes a point of whatever I have to eat/drink. Constant comments of "Oh you shouldn't be drinking that fizzy juice" etc etc. But it's not like thats all I drink - god I need bloody some sugar when I'm there just to stop me falling asleep in class! Lol.

Then after acting all 'concerned' because I'm pregnant, if she moves us into groups I'm always the one left to move and end up having to lift chairs or tables to suit my group. But she watches me doing this and doesn't say a thing.

She really pisses me off (excuse the language). Now it's if I have a midwife appointment - which is always on a Thursday when I seem to have her as my tutor, she demands that I have a medical certificate to prove where I have been. Can I not just be marked as absent FS!! She is driving me mad!!

So I'm considering going to my head of year and explain to her that I'm sick of the constant 'Oh you need a medical certificate' - no I fucking dont. I phone the docs in the morning and make an appointment that day (I'm forgetful and would forget times if I made it in advance!).

ARGH Total RAGE!
xxx

Dont know what to suggest really hun but didnt want to read and run, I agree it would be a good idea to speak to your head of year. :hugs: hope you get it sorted soon not what you need at this stage xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back