Bloody starving!

umbongo

Reaction score
Can't stop eating today!! so hungry! agghhhhh!

so far I've had (not healthy at all!) 2 x bananas, cornflakes, double fried egg sandwich (lunch), a packet of french fries (crisps), 2 x classic bars, a breakaway.....and will be having spag bol for dinner. and some supper no doubt....EURGGGGHHHH!

last thing I want to do is pile on the lbs now!
Hopefully got yoga tonight, if I can scrabble an outfit together and aquatums tomorrow. Need to try and do some exercise!

xx

Haha im hungry but got heartburn ;/ thats good going food wise lol
Ive had 2 toast and marmalade for brekkie abnd some bread and anchovies ( I know people hate it haha!) Thats it so far lol im making chicken later for dinner ; )

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Me too! Me and hubby just shared a large portion of chips and curry sauce. Washed down with chocolate brownie flavoured milk!! Oops!!
Was bloody gorgeous though I'm not gonna lie ;)

Xxx

I really need to stay out the cupboards tomorrow!

Im starving myself. Off to Frankie & Bennys for tea for my little sisters birthday so dont want to eat anything before hand

the last few weeks of this pregnancy i have just ate terrible....csnt believe i was still looking good until ehh about now...my mum just said u were looking really all bump before but u look quite fat today!! oh my god thanks alot! im just craving the worst foods....im a vegetarian and ive just told my husband to bring me home a breaded fish supper with pickles....im in a crisis!!!!!

I think the babies are fattening up and taking us with them!! X

Ive just made lemon sponge cupcakes im slowly eating them all! Oops

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member