Bloody show

MrsMcc

Reaction score
I had cramps all last night. Had a bloody show at 1pm more at 1.30.
My husband is being really nasty saying I nend to ring hospital he keeps going on and on I'm in tears. I'm trying to look after 2 preschoolers and my mum is at work. I feel like I have no one to talk to.

I'm not having regular cramps. My waters haven't gone. Baby is active.

I would give the hospital a call see if you can go in for a scan or to at least talk to someone and your husband needs to find someone to look after the kids so he can go with you. He is perhaps worried and trying not to show it but shouting at you really isnt helping you. How far on are you? Good luck, I hope its all ok

I've had a bath. Feel better and fresh. Girls are going to his parents for a sleep over which to be honest I'm so happy about. I can't parent through contractions it seems.

Hubby apologised for not listening to me he said he was just worried because there was blood ( I've never had a show before ) if I get more I will call and defiantly if my contractions get strong or my waters break.

I've been in hospital a lot lately I have a prolapse and I have a scan on Tuesday and consultant on Wednesday to be induced either Thursday or Friday.

Today I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. Both my girls were born at 37 and 4 so in my husbands eyes I'm a week over due haha I think he's fed up of waiting but I still told him I'm the one that's living it and his support needs to come in form of looking after the girls which he's never had to do. I was up all night with popping pelvis and cramps so he said stay in bed which I did. Girls were up from 8am I got up at 1pm..... To shouting and balling, TV blasting and he didn't give them any lunch it was a bloody mad house lol

Hope your feeling ok - hope it all goes well for you. sounds like you know your body well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back