Bloody MIL!!!!!!

gypsy

Reaction score
I visited my MIL the other day and apparently the reason I lost my baby for a second time is because it is god's way of telling me my body is not ready to carry another baby!!!!!
Now, i am not religious at all,but I bit my tongue and told her that we would just try again. The response I had to this was a scowling old woman seething through her teeth..........
"YOU STUPID WOMAN!!!!!!!!!"
"Why is that" I asked her........."You have 6 children!!!!"
"Ah yes, but things were different then. There is nothing in this world to bring children into it for"
"Oh yes,really different, There was a war going on!!!!!!"

I really had to bite my tongue with her as I now she is feeling down as this is her first xmas without FIL but PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry, rant over.............

Gypsy dont upset yourself - people say the stupidest of things - my mum keeps on telling me to pull myself together at the moment and to stop getting upset!!

You will see, when you do get pregnant and present her with a beautiful little grandchild she will be over the moon - in the meantime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG!!!! Cos that is really what you wanted to hear!!!!
I got told the whole, well you are too young (amlost 20) so it was a blessing speach!!! Ok it wasnt fcrom my MIL or anything just idiots at work but still gets to you!!
I hope your next bean sticks chick!

reallyoldmum said:
people say the stupidest of things - my mum keeps on telling me to pull myself together at the moment and to stop getting upset!!

Exactly what i keep getting! i dont get it from OH cos he understands but mum just freezes and dad just ignores it.

So sorry for both your losses gypsy and ROM...here if you want a chat at any point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back