Blood?!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Holly1991, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Okay I'm freaking out a little here... :(
    I've got a really tiny tiny bit of blood coming from down below.. As far as I can tell its not coming from my vagina opening... Sorry tmi (popped my finger up there to see if any blood came out and nothing)

I'm wondering of its from me wee wee hole or just a tiny cut?
    It only gets tiny dots on tissue if I wipe nothing else. I'm in no pain at all.. Babies heart is going still.

I just don't know if this is a cause to go have my anti d injection or not? I'm not going to lie having a panic attack and not really safe for me to be driving 30
    Mins away.. My mums getting a taxi over in a little bit to be with me.

What would you ladies do that are rhesus negative?! :(
    Scared, feel sick arghh..

Xx

2. ChloeSmith

ChloeSmith Well-Known Member

I'd give your midwife a call Hun, always best to get her opinion I think. Sounds very small though, has it stopped now? Hope you're ok, take care xx

3. Holly1991

It's very very small. I just don't want body to make the antibodies to attack the baby :( it's not doing anything ATM..
    I'm wondering if its a water infection as only happens when I have wee'd... But I'm almost so sure it's not coming from the dangerous place! But then keep doubting myself :S

X

4. MrsTopher

MrsTopher Well-Known Member

Call your midwife hun. She can put your mind at ease. I'm nieve when it comes to rhesus neg a to what it means so can't comment further really but know we're all wishing you well and I'm sure its nothing but like I said, call MW, its what she's there for! Xx

5. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I have no idea about rhesus negative but I had the exact same thing a few weeks back and panicked. Couldn't find any explanation for blood but all was fine, try not to worry. You prob wiped too hard when you went to bathroom x

6. Ignis

Ignis Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree with others, call your midwife, but I personally think nothing to worry about.

7. Sam2013

Sam2013 Well-Known Member

I have rhesus negative u need to ring the Hospital mmaternity ward and go in an see them I've been told blood down there Ya need to go i. Straight away prob get the anti d just to b on the safe side I wouldn't wait any longer xx I had been kicked by a wee boy n Work n had to go up everything ok it's just precaution

8. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

Have you had an anti d at all this pregnancy? X

9. MrsLG

MrsLG Well-Known Member

Hi Holly, hope the bleeding has stopped now - I am rhesus negative too and haven't been told anything about it....sorry I cant help further - I would phone your midwife and ask their advice..xx

10. Holly1991

Hello ladies thankyou for all your posts.
    Spoke to midwife and she wasn't concerned but said yu may have a water infection..
    So went to doctors and got saw straight away... They did BP and temp etc.. They aren't worried either.. Did urine sample they said its showing signs of water infection but won't know for sure til next Tuesday (sent it off)
    They said te bloods not PV so there's nothin to worry about.. I hope they're right!

Not had an anti D jab at all yet..
    Xx

11. Holly1991

Oh and yes bleeding has stopped ! X

12. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I bleed with water infections at least it's not pv so that's good. I've bled loads and only had anti d with the really heavy bleed but won't need it again for ages as works for a while. Did they give you tablets? X

13. Holly1991

I just worry they tell you abut this blood type etc and when you see any sign of blood you freak and and get scared as hell! Just really hope they're right that I don't need an anti d would be gutted if went wrong.

Noo they don't want to until they know its deffo and infection apparently.
    Xx

14. Holly1991

Omg..After such a stressful day i have managed (my self) to find the bleeding culprit!
    I'm so relieved i have a small tear right under my Vagina opening.. No Idea how it appeared though but i'm so glad its just a cut. Thankyou ladies so much for your support, means a lot.

Feel like i've over reacted today now.. But atleast we now know i possibly have a water infection also (Might explain why still feeling rough!)

Thank you All Again!
    Now i need to try and relax and calm myself down.. hard once youve had lots of panic attacks in a day eeep!
    xxx

15. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Bless you , glad you found out where it coming from x

16. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Any type of bleed should be seen to hun..just to be safe. Hope you ok xxxx

17. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Phew glad you tracked reason down. X