Blood test

Hchee1979

Reaction score
So I'm booked in for monday for my blood tests and I'm sure that my MW said to take a sample with me too, so I thought I'd ask the receptionist whilst on the phone and she's told me no so now I'm confused....anyone any insight to this before I ring my MW and look dozy for not really listening?
x

I wouldn't. If they need a sample they have containers there u can pee into. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you only take your sample with you to see mw, maybe she was talking about next time you see her? x x

I think wee sample is for when you next see your midwife x

I wouldn't. If they need a sample they have containers there u can pee into. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good point! I'm so not with it at the minute...think all my brain power is going into making this little one! Thanks!!!! :)
x

I'll collect a sample bottle when I go for my bloods and then take it to see the MW on week 16 :) Thanks for all your messages girls! Think Baby brain might have hit early! LOL
x

defo a sample when you see midwife, bit of advice pee into a cup or something and then pour it in one of those sample tubes, i for the life of me cant get the hang of it haha x

defo a sample when you see midwife, bit of advice pee into a cup or something and then pour it in one of those sample tubes, i for the life of me cant get the hang of it haha x

I'm a frequent sufferer of UTIs before i got pregnant so I know what you mean about it being difficult to pee into those stupid tubes. The ones in the urology department come with a funnel to wee down - I don't know why these aren't standard issue!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back