BLOOD TEST RESULTS

Shelley22222

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Im sooo scared! Get my blood test results after lunch today! Fingers crossed!!

Can anyone tell me when they first started to see changes to their stomach....mine feels bloated all the time! and seems to be bigger than before! I had to buy trousers a size bigger than usual and they are massive on my legs but comfy round the tum! Whats happening to me!! Oh well, guess i'll find out sooner or later!

Wishing you lots of baby luck!!! :D Let's us know what happens!!!

Right,

I had my blood test for Malaria...and Diabetes...and Thyroid disease.... as i have been feeling really strange. I thought they might have been able to pick up if i was pregnant as well. I did ask the doctor and he wasnt very nice and said "No, yr not pregnant!". My test results came back all clear! Im still felling weird and my stomach is hard and getting bigger. Im exercising right and eating right! I just dont get it. So at lunch time im gona take a PT and see what happens. If it is negative then im gona join Weight Watchers instead!!
:roll:

that is strange, i know its a stupid thing to say, but do u feel like ur pregnant? have u heard of IBS? it may be that, i suffer from it sometimes, it makes u bloated and constipated (nice) and it can give u cramps too.

Hope ur ok, u have to tell us the result of the pt. Just keep drinking lots of water, and good luck
xx

Shelly did you test again at lunch?

Doctors are clueless, but if the test wasn't sent off to test for pregnancy then they might not have picked up on it!!
Let us know

Good luck

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27