Blood results ???

blonde_ditz77

Reaction score
I had my bloods done to check all of my hormone levels I couldn't say what cd I am because we are having issues getting mebtobhave an af I'm now on new medications for this but I don't understand what the numbers mean I was wondering if any of you ladies would possibly know and be able to give me some insight I'm rubella immune( which I knew I would be in an auxiliary nurse so have been vaccinated) my fsh and lh are both 3 testostirwone is less than 0.4 with normal tag and prolactin I have no clue what any of this means help please

Hi, the only one I can really help you with is fsh, 3 is very good. However, unless this was taken on day 2 or 3 of your cycle I'm afraid it doesn't mean much. I believe that having a 1:1 ratio of fsh:lh is good, that's the ideal, but again it needs to be in the first 3 days of AF.

I'm 44 and had my fsh done a few months ago, it was something like 6.5 which was great for my age. However, it was done on what I thought may turn out to be cd1 but in the end it was cd 29 of a 30 day cycle. I was told it wouldn't make much difference but when I had it tested again recently it was 10.5, that was on day 2. Ideally you should be under 10 but 10.5 isn't too bad for my age. FSH does vary from month to month but I don't think it should be huge variations.

I expect some of the other ladies with better knowledge will be able to help.

Syd is right. The results are good but mean nothing unless done before day 5 in cycle. Also, you need to have estrogen tested at the same time as if it is very high then it can suppress fsh and make it appear lower than what it is xx

Oh bugger thanks ladies I'm completely clueless then I've never had an af for nearly 3 years now so no idea what day I would be classed as all I know is my body keeps trying but nothing happens

I've no idea what happens in that situation, maybe those levels mean something in that context? Do you have an appointment to discuss them?

Good luck!

I've got to go back on the 6th December and hopefully have had a bleed off this last lot of tablets I was prescribed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back