Blood results

purplepebbles

Reaction score
I have an appointment on Monday morning for OH and I to get our results. For some reason, I've started to feel a bit panicky and that I should have rang up during the week to make sure that they have our results rather than just booking an appointment and just turning up and asking for them! I mean the doctor said he'd want to see me with the results anyway but for some reason I've got it in my head I should've made sure they had them before making an appointment, which I did straight after I had my bloods taken.

I'm being stupid right??

Your not being stupid your right to make an appt anyway hon, the worst they will do is send you away til they come. When did you get them done? I know every docs is different but mine were done on the Monday and back on the fri. I also had early spotting like you have. First cycle after mc I spotted from 9dpo and next cycle was from 8dpo! I got my bfp this cycle if that makes you feel any better! I had got myself so stressed about it! X x

I had them done last Monday so have given them a week to have the results. OH had his SA nearly 4 weeks ago but we decided to get the results together than make two separate appointments. I guess I'm worrying that he may not have had time to look at them and stuff but think I am just being silly lol

Congratulations on the bfp btw! My spotting started later in the evening on 9dpo whereas last few months it's been 5/6dpo. AF due at some point today xx

These days results are on computer systems often within 24 hours and my DH SA result have been on the system within a few days. Even if the doc hasn't had a chance to review them he/she will do with you go don't stress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back