blood results clear and baby turned!! yey!

LynseyM

Reaction score
so happy that everything went great today...scan showed baby has turned to head down position!! woohoo last week she was breech and i was worried but just shows u they can turn late on! so im all clear for the cholestasis also so im bk to mw led care and will hopefully get the natural labour i wish...also been getting really intense braxton hicks so think that got baby moving into position....not long to go now!! eekk can go bk to being excited instead of nervous stressed n worried!! xx

That's fantastic news! :)

Always nice when babies do as they should.. and think we all know they can be rascals!

Not long now xx

So so pleased for u, thats great news! Theres hope for me yet then lol. Did u feel baby turn at all? Ive had no BH, none that i recognise anyway, mayb that helps them turn. Yay to a natural labour!! Uv not long till ur fully cooked x

Ah congratulations :) At least you don't have to worry about any of that stuff anymore and get to have the birth experience you want

So pleased for you hun. Good baby!!! Xxx

Great news!! I've just been for my test for Cholestasis. Hopefully I'll get the same results.

Fantastic news - glad baby has turned :) xx

thanks girls! im over the moon. i did not feel her do a big turn but both my babies before were 8.15 and 7.15 and this little one was only 5 pounds 9 on scan last week so im thinking she still has plenty of room to wriggle around and i think the bh just push baby into right position. im sitting having them again right now...body must b gettin ready :D i didnt start feeling them strong until last night. fingers crossed your baby turns to!! and hope your blood results are clear!! xxx

How does a girl get herself some BHs then? lol. Sounds like ur bodys gearing up for babys arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back