blood pressure

kellie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had my first midwife appoitment today, which I was really looking forward to......but I have to go back on wednesday and again on friday to have my blood pressure checked as she said it was quite high and she is a little worried :? It was 160 over 100. Everyone who has seen their midwife already.....is anyone else's bp a little up so early? (I'm 13+3) what were yours bp's at? She's got me all worried now! :(
Luv kels xx

hi hun sorry about your blood pressure from what i know about blood pressure it is quite high my normal blood pressure is 110 over 70 and when i was pg with my son it went up to 140 over 100 which was high for me and i had to have the midwife to the house every day for a week to keep eye on it but it soon settled down, try not to worry too much about it just let them keep an eye on it and try and relax xxxxx

Mine was 110/60 at my booking in appointment which is low but i do suffer from low blood pressure which is a little worrying. I know your blood pressure should go up in PG so maybe yours is not as bad as you think? I was 13 + 2 at my booking in app by the way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back