Blood Pressure problems..might be off to Hospital :0(

Ragna

Reaction score
Hiya Fellow Waddlers !! <gg>

Well, Midwife been, and blood pressure was 148/92, if its up again tomorrow to more than 95 im Definately in Hospital tomorrow. So Im getting my head round now the fact I will be in hospital tomorrow that way if I dont..then it will be nice surprise, If I am..then I am. Best for the Baby and me I know..and its the anticipation that is worse. Baby has now decended into me Pelvis at long last!! and is lying with his/her back to my left hand side, with a very nice an d strong heart beat !! Says its either a Large Baby or a Long baby cos Im more like the size of 34 weeks !!! (still got 2lb to put on before im pre pregnancy weight..ha ha) Midwife was great, said that they will do of 2 things. Either see if will go down on its own, or they will give me drugs to get it down and then send me home. Didnt have any protein in my urine at all, just the higher white cell count but she said this can be quite normal Going to let me see my daughter Leah play footie (had her permission) tomorrow then rest all afternoon before she comes. :0)
So If Im not about...you know why !!
Ragna xxxx

Oh Ragna xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that xxx :(
Will they keep you in over night if you have to go in to hospital?

I was reading another post of yours and it said you are going to have a 'planned' labour because of some complications. Do you have a date for this?

I rang my midwife yesterday to make an appointment and she can't see me until 13th Oct!! :x I'm supposed to be going every 2 weeks now and haven't seen anyone since 29 weeks. I'll be nearly 34 weeks by the time I see anyone. Really pissed off with the midwife service (lack of) here. Especially as my iron levels came back low at my 28 week blood tests.

Hiya Hun

Think Ill be kept in a few nights from sounds of it. Will have to see. Maybe it will just go down on its own (heres hoping)

Have to say that my daughter has not seen anyone either and noone seems to get in contact and arrange a midwife appointment. Whole system here in MK seems to be very lapse. Obviously they taking good care of me, but if I hadnt gone to the Doctors myself they would never have known because I wasnt due to see anyone until October 5th !!!

Hopefully I wont go in....but if I do ill post when I get back

Ragna xxx

Good luck Ragna, hope they sort everything out quickly for you :)

+++

Sorry to hear that hun, hope you are ok

Take care

Natalie x

hope you are ok ragna, sending good luck your way!

Hiya All

Well after taking loads of advice, I spent the last 24 hours resting, lying on my left hand side, drinking loads of water and trying very hard to relax. I have not done any housework, let everyone else do it :0)

The Midwife came this afternoon and told me that if it was in the 90's then she would have to send me to Hospital. :0(

So, you can imagine how shocked I was when it was 125/70 and proves everyones point that its all to do with Rest Rest and more Rest.
Thank you again everyone for your lovely postings and support, it means a lot and just hoping that now if I continue to rest it will continue to stay down !! 6-8 weeks of resting is a very small price to pay.

Ragna xxxxxx

Only just read this but really glad everything's OK Ragna. Just listen to the signs and take it easy from now on!!

LBxx

Really pleased for you hun,rest loads at least your kids are old enough to fend for themselves for a while.

xx

Thats excellent news Ranga.
How awfull you are going to have to spend the next 6 weeks sitting about on your arse while everyone else waits on you :wink:

Take advantage of the time to chill out before baby arrives!

Hope all goes well for you

xx

LOL Cat....I know dreadful eh...Seriously though im so bored im considering taking up Cross Stitch. Now that is worrying !! as my sewing abilities have never been that good. Daytime TV is the worst !! I cant concentrate on books...and there are 53 square patches on the wall paper to my right lol lol lol (told ya i was bored)

Lucky for me that our bedroom is in the old garage so I can lie in bed and supervise them though lol

Come on here for a bit to stop the boredom but i seriously need a laptop I could then chat from my bed !! :0)

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done you!!

Looks like you just need to have very lazy last 8 weeks!!

I did cross stitch with my first baby!!! :wink:

I used to LOVE cross stitching but when I fell pregnant I haven't been interested. I'm gutted cos I wanted to make loads of nice things for baby, but I can't seem to get in the mood! :)

Kim

Im the same with reading. I used to read a book a week. Thrillers especially but since being pregnant I just can't concentrate and just about about manage magazines !!!

Shame really cos all this time Im lying about I could be reading so many books !! (instead of crappy daytime TV)

Grrrrrr
Ragna xxxx

I can't stop reading magazines, it's costing me a fortune! At the moment I'd rather read mags than watch TV. But my fave hobby is definately t'internet lol!!

Just read this post. Glad you are OK now though. I am home as well and bored out my head. Mine was a case of stress so had to take early mat leave and am going more mad at home :)

Roll on 8 weeks for us both :)

Hope all carries on OK with you and keep resting

xxxxxxx

After spending 3 months on hospital bed rest (I couldn't manage at home - kept getting up and doing stuff) with our second, I don't envy anybody who gets put on bed rest.

I've just had two weeks of 'strict pelvic rest' at home and I'm so relieved I'm now allowed to do 'light' activities. But, I'm making sure I stick to light activities - no more DIY or furniture moving - because there is NO WAY I am going to get put in hospital for 3 months again this time.

I've taken up knitting, cross stitch and puzzle books again and I work from home so they're all keeping me occupied for now.

BEHOLD THE INTERNET!!!!! - I think I'll be able to manage bed rest from home if I keep reminding myself there'll be no internet in hospital. Last time was in 1997 and we didn't even have internet at home.

Tracy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back