Blood in cm

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Hi

I'm on cd15, cervix is high soft and open, egg white cm ( well mines more beige / yellow) but defo stretchy and like snot / egg white, but today it had a line of blood in the middle going all the way through it. Any idea why?
Also up to now NO positive opks either I have pcos so don't know if that effects it?

Anyway anyone know about blood streaked cm?

Last edited:
Sounds like ovulation at this time in your cycle and with ewcm. It can cause a small amount of bleeding, some say it's a sign of healthy ovulation (not for me lol). OPKs don't always pick up ovulation when you have pcos. It didn't with Snowbee twice when she got pregnant. Temping is a better way I think although still not 100%. Xx

Thanks for your reply, fingers crossed it is ovulation, but negative opks are so disheartening

Oh also Friday cd13 I had stabbing pain on right side and a bit of pressure like I was about to start after but didn't wonder if related x

Yeah that could possibly be ov pain. It varies from month to month and woman to woman. Mine are like af pains but my friend's are one-sided and sharp xx

You should try temping. My digital basal body thermometer cost £5.99 from Babymad on Amazon. Gives you a really good insight into what's going on in your body! All you do is take the temperature at the same time as soon as you wake up each morning and record them on an app such as Fertility Friend. That should then automatically detect ovulation. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back