Blood after BM

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just want to know if anyone has had this?

Sorry TMI but just had a bowel movement, and got the usual discharge, but a couple of wipes after was red blood. The initial panic set me off but i've not had any since.
Any advice? Thanks :)

are you sure it was blood from the front? Do you suffer form ibs or was it loose? have you been constipated?

xxx

In pregnancy your cervix is really sensitive and has an increased blood flow which makes it prone to bleeding if its irritated, one of the most common causes of irritating it is straining for a bowel movement! So I wouldn't worry too much Hun, especially if its since stopped. Xxx

It was really strange, you posted in my last thread about stomach pains 'Aslong as your not bleeding all should be okay' then this haha.
No to ibs, on and off constipation for weeks now, definately from the front and it was abit loose i've had a bad belly today.

Xx

this happened to me today! i had cramps... then i had loose stools, which releaved it, then there was pink smears... i was terrified but it all seems to be gone now.

i totally freaked out!

Had some brown watery stuff another bm this morning- but that could have been old blood from lastnight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back