Blood after BM

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Sophie_P, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    Just want to know if anyone has had this?

Sorry TMI but just had a bowel movement, and got the usual discharge, but a couple of wipes after was red blood. The initial panic set me off but i've not had any since.
    Any advice? Thanks :)

2. Kayley91

Kayley91 Well-Known Member

are you sure it was blood from the front? Do you suffer form ibs or was it loose? have you been constipated?

xxx

3. Ammdaz

Ammdaz Well-Known Member

In pregnancy your cervix is really sensitive and has an increased blood flow which makes it prone to bleeding if its irritated, one of the most common causes of irritating it is straining for a bowel movement! So I wouldn't worry too much Hun, especially if its since stopped. Xxx

4. Sophie_P

It was really strange, you posted in my last thread about stomach pains 'Aslong as your not bleeding all should be okay' then this haha.
    No to ibs, on and off constipation for weeks now, definately from the front and it was abit loose i've had a bad belly today.

Xx

5. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

this happened to me today! i had cramps... then i had loose stools, which releaved it, then there was pink smears... i was terrified but it all seems to be gone now.

i totally freaked out!

6. Sophie_P

Had some brown watery stuff another bm this morning- but that could have been old blood from lastnight?