Bloke that is confused lol

Azzhill

Reaction score
Hi all,

Me and my partner suffered a miscarrage on the 14 Aug 16. We were 4/5 weeks pregnant. We were both really upset but wanted to try again. The miscarrage was confirmed with negative pregacy tests. We were using cb ovulation tests but it didn't really make much sense. So we just said let's just forget the tests and just see what happens. We had sex a few days before the miscarrage and each day from the 24 Aug 16. Katie started to do pregancy tests, that I kept saying was way to early. However after a few we have a faint line that's is the same as one that the got when we fell pregnant. How is this possible, can it be possible? Any advise?

Thanks everyone

Oh gosh.. I didn't want to read and run but i'm not really sure.. I know that hcg can do funny things and stick around for a while after a miscarriage but as you got a negative test inbetween i'm not sure if it's possible for it to then go back up without a pregnancy.. Say for example you did conceive on the 24th, it would be possible for you to be getting positive tests now. Very, very early but possible. I'd suggest testing every morning from now with the same brand and check to see if the line gets darker, then in perhaps a weeks' time do a digital test. Sorry for your loss, really hope you get the outcome you both want xx

do you know when her next period is due. it does seem far far to early tbh if use had the mc on the 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back