Bloke cheated on me, would like some reassurance please xx

Amanda & Bump

Reaction score
Im 26, we're expecting our first child. It happened abit soon in to relationship. he's been acting strange, needing space etc. Which i gave him,. We then decided to make another go of things and we really were getting on great, then i found out while he was having his space and i was upset, he met someone else....gutted!! trying to give it another go, he says he really wants to now and i want us to be a family etc. Need some friendly people to talk to really.
thanks for reading.
love Amanda & Bump

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s the relationship section is slow on replies and i'm new to this so thought i'd try this one too. xx

Hi Amanda

So sorry to hear what you are going through.

I don't know exactly how you are feeling because it hasn't happened to me but there are loads of us here to support you, so feel free to let it all out.

Love and hugs to you

Thankyou so much, i am working in the offices now with another pregnant woman and she's got me started on this, it's so nice to have other pregnant women to talk to. Is it your first child and how far on are you??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou so much, i am working in the offices now with another pregnant woman and she's got me started on this, it's so nice to have other pregnant women to talk to. Is it your first child and how far on are you??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's so nice to have other mums to be to talk to. My friend from work got me started on here, she's also pregnant which is really nice.
How many weeks are you?? Is it your first??
love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's so nice to have other mums to be to talk to. My friend from work got me started on here, she's also pregnant which is really nice.
How many weeks are you?? Is it your first??
love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry dont know whats going on, comp has gone mad, it's the works one of course and i'm still trying to get used to it, sorry girlies!!!

:roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still feel really well and have been blooming (outwards) nicely!

Which stage are you at and how are you feeling?

I'll be 20 wks on monday ( in 2nd tri) not quite blooming but feel better than i did, with all probs. I actually feel good at the moment, and i can feel my baby move but it's too small for anyone else to feel yet, think it will be soon tho. Are you scared?? I'm petrified!! I wanna look bigger tho, i'm tidy apparantly...haha!! I want a big bump!!

xx

I'm 'tidy' as well apparently. Which has been a blessing actually and I'm not really looking forward to getting really big.

When are you due for your 20 week scan and do you want to know what you are having?

Hi Amanda,

I've replied to you on the relationship bit.

Nicki.x :D

Hello

Im sorry to hear that and i hope all works out for you and at least you have a whole lot of support here and girls who have gone through similar things. Well keep us up dated and agin so sorry.
Katrina :D

Hi Amanda

Sorry to hear about your upset, must be hard for you to deal with. Just make sure you want to give it another go for the right reasons, not just because you are carrying his baby, That will not make things ok between you. I really hope everything works out for and you can be the family you want to be, lifes to short to stay angry.

Good luck hun xx

Hey hun, welcome to the forum, I am over in third trimester but still come on here to see what the other ladies are up to.

I Have had loads of problems with the father of my baby. Got pregnant early with him I went hormonal and he went off for weekends and nights out and couldn't cope. I ended up leaving him on the day he decided a party in London was more important than saving what we had. I say go for it of you can make another go of it. He may have been scared but realises what he is losing. Shame mine wasn't like that really. I am sure he has cheated on me thats another reason why I can't be with him as I don't trust him one bit. A few things happened but I don't have 100% proof but he was a tart before I met him and will continue to be one. He's 39 going on 20 and afraid of commitment.

If you can trust him and you feel that it's worth it then try to make it work. Some blokes get scared when a baby appears in the equasion, at least he told you as well, which is a good thing as he doesn;t want to hide anything (my ex denied it all - even lippy on his shirt and on the collar). You are his main priority by the sounds of it. Try to put that behind you and work on being a family, if it happens again then tell him where to go as you don't need that but sounds as though he regrets whats happened and wants to be with you and the baby :) Private Message me anytime if you like.

I am alone and feel better without all the worry and I know I will be OK. I don't have his support but I have loads of other support and that's all I need. Don't feel you can't do it alone if it gets too much for you, you'll be OK.

Keep us posted hun and good luck.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
I'm 'tidy' as well apparently. Which has been a blessing actually and I'm not really looking forward to getting really big.

When are you due for your 20 week scan and do you want to know what you are having?

I'm there on wednesday morning. Don't want to know what sex it's going to be. He does but i'm not going to hopefully....really want a suprise after the horrible experience of labour, lol.

You might not get big and if you do, it doesn't matter as long as your baby is happy and healthy etc.

Thanks for everything xxx

*saulino* said:
Hello

Im sorry to hear that and i hope all works out for you and at least you have a whole lot of support here and girls who have gone through similar things. Well keep us up dated and agin so sorry.
Katrina :D

Having a BAD day today. We decided to give it another go and now it's all a mess, don't know what he wants. Told him we both need space to decide what we really want. My head is a total mess.
:(

Thankyou for everything, your all great!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back