Bloating relief anyone?!

Holdingthumbs

Reaction score
Not the most glamorous subject for a Friday morning, I know, but I'm 4 + 2 today (only found out I was expecting a couple of days ago) and have been suffering with the most incredible bloating. It's been there for the whole tww, but over the last couple of days it's got progressively more sore. I honestly look like I'm several months along and can't do any of my jeans up!

Does anyone have any ideas what might help?! I'm getting a bit worried that if it gets any worse I'm not going to be able to keep my tummy under wraps for the next 8 weeks!

Thanks so much xx

I was really bloated (looking pregnant) for first couple of weeks 4-6wk but it's just gone now! X

Thanks for your response Selina. I'll just stick with it for the time being! X

I'm exactly the same, and our dates our virtually the same too!! Already look 5 months pregnant.. I have been extraordinarily gassy and a little constipated along with it (so attractive..) but haven't found a solution.. Hoping it passes as it did with you Selina :) xx

Haha Kate that's exactly how I feel! I hope it eases for you, although I have to say I'm also relieved its normal! X

Ahhhh I'm so gassy I could probably take off :((((

Haha �� blondep that made me laugh!

I defo don't miss the bloating stage!
Peppermint tea is good for bloatedness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back