Bloating n all that goes with it!

Alissa8665

Reaction score
Hello Mums to be!

Im in week 9 now - I have been constantly bloated and constipated for at least a month! Is this normal? I phoned to see if they recommended a colonic, they said no. Ive tried gentle exercise, water, veg, fruit, all the advice and no joy. :(
I seem to go 2-3 days without going to the toilet. It's making me feel so bloated and sore... My hormones have been all over the place and I've been crying nearly every night about how un-sexy I feel right now, this aint helping, lol.
Please help!

bless u hun :hug: ive been feeling exactly the same the past few weeks! ive been so bloated ive looked about 5 months gone since the day i got my BFP!
anyway i found prune juice, lots of fruit and fybogel lots of help!

I've had the same symptoms. I look very pregnant although I'm only 12 weeks.

I find eating wheat seems to make it worse. Other than that, i've just resigned myself to looking bloated for now!

Nikki x

I have been exactly the same pretty much all the way through my pregnancy so far. I have found that a bowl of all bran in the morning helps and laying off the carbs!! some days are better than others!! but I feel your pain, literally :oops:

i know how you feel hun, i was constipated for 6 days untill last night where i spent a painful hour at 3 in the morning in the bathroom, feel a lot better now though. I was quite bad during my last pregnancy and took fibrogel too, it seemed to work ok (couldn't keep it down this time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back