Bloated tummy

kitty2016

Reaction score
I'm 1.5 stone heavier than pre pregnancy weight and lo is 12 weeks. I'm struggling to lose weight but scared of trying too hard really as I'm exclusively breastfeeding. I'm coming to terms with the fact that my body looks different which I absolutely hate. The worst thing is that I look so bloated! I have no idea why because the first few weeks, even month after birth I had a flat stomach. Why is this just starting now? I'm drinking 4 litres a day, no sugar, little salt. I know it's not my diet. Could this be anything serious or am I over thinking it? I feel so self conscious :-(

Have you started your periods again at all? I got a bit bloated last week and sure enough, am now having my first period just over four weeks after delivery. I know breastfeeding can delay it.

Quite possibly is a hormonal water retention issue.

If you are really worried discuss it with your GP xx

I was mega bloated around that time for a couple of months and then shed it all when my lo was coming up to one. I didn't even realise at the time but I've got some pics with my little man and looking back at it I'm like oh my!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back