Bloated to the max!

Jacko

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I am so bloated I look about 5 months pregnant let alone 5 weeks! Does anyone else have this problem? I can't even do my jeans up! Ridiculous!

Yep! It was really bad between 6-9 weeks then it went away. Now at 14 weeks it's back and trousers are so uncomfortable after lunch for the rest of the day.

Yep!!! I'm really bloated today and have been on and off since 5 weeks. I looked like a Buddha on Saturday when I woke up haha!! I've had to buy the next size up jeggings as my normal size were digging into my tummy. I'm living in my pjs at home xx

YEP! I'll come and join this one. I feel so bloated & full in the day i feel like if I eat i will be sick. Then surprise surprise I wake up starving at 2AM and cant sleep because of it! x

When my husband got into bed and cuddled me last night he instantly said "wow you feel so bloated!" :D thanks love!!

Yep totally bloated!!! Feel so fat at the moment can't wait to actually get a bump
I know I'm a bit overweight so I won't show as early, will be nice to actually look pregnant :)
xxxxxxx

When my husband got into bed and cuddled me last night he instantly said "wow you feel so bloated!" :D thanks love!!
Lol my hubby said something like that yesterday but he didn't put it as nicely hehe ;)

Xxxxx

I am overweight too!!! I am going to slimming world to be healthy hopefully less weight to loose after! Well that's the theory!
I am currently feeling terrible in my leggings like a beached whale at hot sweaty soft play!! Aghhhhh

Yep I'm with you all on that one. Although I appear to have lost weight. 5lb since positive pregnancy test. I think slimming world is helping although I'm not 100% sticking to plan as I'm struggling to eat fruit and veg as it make a me so sick.

Wow 5lb! That's good!! I need to get on plan tbh!! Xxx

Oh my goodness! I am so bloated I look about 5 months pregnant let alone 5 weeks! Does anyone else have this problem? I can't even do my jeans up! Ridiculous![/QUOTE

I'm very bloated at 10+3 but felt worse 5-8. I was even contemplating maternity jeans. Glad I just opted for leggings. Hoping a little bump will replace the bloat soon. Xxx

I think my bloat is just all the farts I seem to be doing! Where does this mysterious bloat come from? I'm wearing baggy clothes cause it looks ridiculous haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back