Bleeding!

SharonP

Reaction score
I hit 7weeks today, but I've been bleeding lightly since Friday. Phoned 111 yesterday and have a scan on Tuesday. I've had no cramps, and all my symptoms have gotten stronger today. I've done tests Friday, yesterday and today all of which are still positive, so I'm hoping that's all a good sign. I'm nervous and theres definitely a possibility things could be all over for us again! However I'm praying that it is all a good sign....

Oh Sharon I hope all ends up ok.. Well done for looking to all the positive signs as it's all too easy to get sucked into a black hole with these things. I know that some bleeding is normal but i'm glad you're getting it checked out. I had some bright red bleeding in my first pregnancy and all was fine. Sending all my love and luck for Tuesday, try and stay calm xxx

Sharonp. I blead at 9 weeks & have been bleeding on & off since 20 weeks. Each time I speak to a midwife I'm told the same thing. Unless the bleeding is very heavy & bright blood accompanied by severe cramps that it can be unfortunately just one of those things. I've been told I'm likely to spot throughout my pregnancy. I know if terrifying especially in the first trimester but try not to worry too much. Did you perhaps have intervourse or an orgasm before you started bleeding? Xxx

Sharonp. I blead at 9 weeks & have been bleeding on & off since 20 weeks. Each time I speak to a midwife I'm told the same thing. Unless the bleeding is very heavy & bright blood accompanied by severe cramps that it can be unfortunately just one of those things. I've been told I'm likely to spot throughout my pregnancy. I know if terrifying especially in the first trimester but try not to worry too much. Did you perhaps have intervourse or an orgasm before you started bleeding? Xxx

Nope the nearest thing I can approximate it to is that I did carry something that was slightly heavier than desirable the day before I started bleeding, I'm kinda regretting that now lol.

Thank you for your best wishes ladies.

Just a quick update. Took another test today to see if maybe they'd go negative, instead I got this

61bdbb755271f7902db34f1daf6444f6.jpg

Wishing you luck for tomorrow. It's good that your getting positives still, has the 2_3 gone down or is that where your at? Got everything crossed for you xxx

Wishing you luck for tomorrow. It's good that your getting positives still, has the 2_3 gone down or is that where your at? Got everything crossed for you xxx

To be fair that's the first digi I've done. However in terms of timing given that I'm 7wks according to lmp, so 2-3 is possible. Hopefully tomorrow will give some more answers....

Hope all goes well. Had bleeding with my first and all was good. Scared the help out of me though.

Good luck today hun. I had bleeding at 6 weeks with my LG xxx

Let us know how you get on Sharon - thinking of you xx

Thanks for your support guys. The scan showed zero signs of pregnancy. Looks like once again it's all over for us! They're doing the 48hr bloods just in case.....

Oh hun I'm so sorry, sending you lots of hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back