Bleeding

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Sparklegirl, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Is it possible to still ovulate whilst bleeding? The OKPs have arrived now so I have only been testing for 3 days. My period ended on 10th March but from 15th until today I am still spotting, quite heavily at times.

I will continue to test daily, my app has an estimated ovulation dates of 19-25th but I doubt that to be the case. I am concerned that if I am bleeding more days than I am not, am I am unlikely to be ovulating

Getting very tired of so much bleeding but dreaming of :sperm::egg: leading to :stork:

2. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Do you usually bleed mid month? Vitamin C 750mg a day should sort it out. Could be progesterone a bit low. X

3. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Not usually no, my symptoms have been getting progressive worse over the months up to now when I have had 2 periods in 2 weeks. Could vit C help stop the bleeding? I am willing to try everything as well as pushing my doctor to take me seriously about there being something wrong. I will give it a go, thank you x