Bleeding :-(

Tri hopping!

Sweetie, I got my implantation bleed at about 6 weeks pregnant (I didn't know I was PG at the time) and I was 10 days for my AF visit. Mine was BRIGHT red but it weakened and went pink after a while I had the blood for 2/3 days. I wouldn't worry, just go to A+E if you're worried. Xxx

Hey mel just seen this :-( keeping everything crossed that you are ok hon. :hugs: :hugs: x x

Hope everything is ok n its late implantation xx

Hi girls thank you so much for the replies - means alot.

Saw a lovely doctor last night who thinks its just implantation bleeding/bleeding around the time I would normally (although that would have been 5 days ago).

He didn't check cervix as didn't want to disturb anything?!? and said that if he was my GP he would perscribe bed rest for 2 weeks until an early scan.

So, I've had to cancel all weekend plans and hubby wants me bed/couch bound.

Prob is, I'm still bleeding and its quite a lot. Doc said if its not nosebleed type bleeding that that's ok as a lot of woman may bleed early on. trying to think positive but also preparing myself.

Will make an appointment first thing Mon for either my GP or midwife and go from there.
xx

That's sounds like I good idea - I hope everything goes well for you - I had left over implantation bleeding at 5 weeks and they scanned me at 6 weeks so they might do that - would probably need to be an internal one though xxx

It's reassuring that the doctor isn't too worried. Take his advice and rest up Hun. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. Good luck x x x

Glad it went okish for you hun, just rest up and let hubby take care of you.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back