Bleeding :-(

MelC2011

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks and have started bleeding. It's only when I wipe but its red and pretty red at that. Seems a lot there but it's mixed in with stretchy cm (sorry tmi)!!

I was due af on Weds due to short cycles.

Can't get in to see the doctor until next Weds so hoping and praying its just implantation.

Any advice would be appreciated xx

Would might be worth going down to your local a and e. From the posts I have seen on here some trusts will scan you some won't but you will be worth finding out. I gather you don't have any midwives details. It may be the implantation bleed which is what I had but it will be worth checking. Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Can't offer any advice apart from call EPAU ?? just want to offer my support and hope everything is ok-

Mel sorry to hear that. I had implantation bleeding at 10/11 DPO but I know it can be later. Suggest you go to your local EPU they're listed online. If you're near London then at George's in tooting and at Thomas' at Waterloo are both v v good. Fx for you.

I'm afraid they won't usually scan until about 7 weeks. I had this in early pregnancy a few times and sometimes post coital aswell, I know its really very worrying but try not to stress sometimes its just one of those things that can happen xxx

Oh no hun, im praying its all fine for you, you cud ring the nhs hotline thing see what they say to do.

Michelle. x

Thanks for the lovely replies ladies - really don't know what I'd do without you all.

Think I'm just going to stay home and try not to stress. Hubby has offered to cook dinner so just going to put my feet up and chill.

I'm aware it's very very early days so will just wait and see what happens.

Thanks again xx

Fingers crossed it's all okay and just late implantation!

Have u asked for an emergency app with docs? It definitely warrants an emergency appointment. Hope all is ok hun xxx

A lot of EPUs do scan early. I was scanned at 5+2 once. They can also take blood and then you go back in 2 days to see if HCG count is going up or down. I would call/go in

EPU wont scan you yet as they wont really see anything. I'd go A&E they may do your bloods and do them again to check your HCG levels. Hope the bleeding stops & everythings ok xx

Even did another digi earlier today and it still shows pregnant, but I suppose it still would.

Im bleeding a lot heavier now with quite strong cramps so can only assume it just wasn't meant to be.
Not sure how to feel xx

oh hun i really hope everything is ok xx

Oh no Hun. Really hope everything will be ok x x x

I've managed to get an out of hours appointment at my local hospital in an hour so keep your fingers crossed for me girls xx

Well done mel! Good luck - have my fingers crossed. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back