Bleeding

Ditto what everyone else has said. Hope everything goes ok. Wouldn't wish this anxiety on anyone.

Thank you all :)
Waited an hour for my blood test but theyre
Going to call me at 3, im pretty sure its a mc xxx

Think positive I know it's hard. I thought I was going have a miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago ( started bleeding) and my baby turned out to be fine. Hurry up 3 for you xxxx

Im more confused now!! Lol.

On friday my hcg was 223 and today theyre 336... So not a mc. I've gotta go back tuesday for more blood to be taken xxx

I'd say that pretty good news :smile: hope they figure out the rest for you quickly

Yeah but because they havent doubled they cant rule out ectopic. I feel guilty i havent been taking pregnacare because i thought i'd miscarried xxx

Oh Lou, poor you but so far it's good news, really hoping everything is ok xxxx.

You are on such an emotional roller coaster hun. Don't worry about the pregnacare, just start taking it again. The folic acid is definitely cumulative and builds up in your body over time and with a relatively healthy diet - you will have been getting the vitamins and minerals that your tiny little bean needs. The only issue with not taking them for a few days is that you may be feeling washed out. But with everything you are going through, you are probably feeling pretty low and energy depleted anyway.

I will check in on you again on Tuesday, really hope everything is ok for you xx

Awww Ajay you are wonderful! I just feel exhausted to be honest and im scared of believing that everything is ok! On tuesday il probably have to go back on thursday :/ just dreading it being an ectopic bloody hate hospitals!!

If you ever go to bridgend hospital theyre amazing xxx

I have heard really great things about Bridgend Hospital. Last July they took great care of a dear friend and her dd. She gave birth to her baby in her car after 3 contractions (3 weeks early)!!!!! You are bound to be scared of believing everything is ok; take everything one day at a time and stay as calm and you can. The thought of an Ectopic is v scary but you are in good hands and even though it is a pain going to hospital every other day - you know that you are being carefully monitored.
xx

Yeah thats true and if it is ectopic i know theyll be on top of it :) if this is a sticky one ill give birth there i think lol. Thank you :) xxx

I'm cheerleading for a sticky one for you xxx

Just an update - Pretty sure its ectopic and it looks like i'm miscarrying now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back