Bleeding

Had my scan, they said my lining is thick and theres a 2cm 'mass' by my right ovary but cant see any liquid around it, im too early for them to really see much so i've had a blood test today and gotta go back on sunday. At the mo it could be very early pregnancy, an ectopic or a mc. They were really lovely xxx

I didnt get a bfp until 16dpo so i'm really hoping its just earlier than expected xxx

Hi Hun

It must be hard not really knowing what's going on, but hopefully you will get some more news on Sunday. Look after yourself xxxx

Its annoying, i can't help but be a bit hopeful but i wish i wasnt xxx

Im confused!!
Just called epau n spoke to the doctor she was so nice, she said based on getting pregnant around 25th may my hcg levels look ok (only 200 though :s) so she said not to worry at the mo and we'll know more on sunday. But if i miscarried very recently, how quick do levels drop? Xxx

My levels dropped from 3000 to 1200 over 4 days if that helps xx

Ok hun thanks, i would guess mine would drop quicker as i'm not very far along, 200 seems ok then xxx

My level was 323 at 4 weeks but doctor said everyone different x

Bleeding seemed a bit heavier overnight and iv just been told by my husband to 'cheer up', he cant stand me and i've been a bitch for the last month. Lovely!

Sorry to hear that your husband is not being very supportive. You have a lot going on. He needs to realise that it effects both of you and yous need to stick together especially at the moment, (I hope I am not speaking out of turn. I'm sure he is a lovely guy normally). Fingers crossed the bleeding stops and that you have a sticky bean xxxxx

No you're 100% right its just frustrating. Xxx

Fingers crossed for you that you get some good news xx

Thinking of you today - hope you get some positive news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27