Bleeding

Sending you lots of love! I have everything x for you xx

Stay positive hunny a lot of ladies bleed I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx

Its not really discharge now, just really dark blood still no red though and it seems to be getting a bit lighter but dont wanna speak too soon. Thank u for wishing me luck hope it works xxx

Oh that's good! But I know what you mean about speaking too soon :)

Hey Lou, poor you Friday seems an awful long way away. Hope you can keep your chin up. Got my fingers and toes crossed for you. Xxx.

hope everything has been ok for you love xx

Arghh i feel frustrated with myself!! I feel like i dont have any symptoms and so i feel i've already given up, feel like i belong on the 'coping with miscarriage and loss' page.

The blood is a dark red now but there still isnt that much xxx

If its 'over' but my cervix hasnt
Opened, would i get a more faint/negative pregnancy test? Xxx

No you wouldn't get a faint/ negative test. When I had both my miscarriages I had positive pregnancy tests for 1-2 weeks. And symptoms doesn't mean nothing I am 10 weeks no symptoms and symptoms come and go its completely normal xxx

Ok, i wont do a test then. Thank you, i'm hoping so but luck doesn't seem to be on my side lately xxx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow there seems to be a few people lately that have had bleeds and its turned out ok so fingers crossed you belong in this category xx

Hope your scan goes ok Hun. I had a bleed at 6 weeks. Was scanned 3 days after and we saw a hb and everything. I'd given up hope, lost all symptoms the lot. I was a crying wreck all for nothing. Keep positive xxx

Thank you. Bubbles hopefully mine is the same, you've made me feel better about it xxx

Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and that your little bean is safe. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back