Bleeding

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday i started to get really watery pink discharge and then it became brown discharge, its getting heavier but its VERY dark.

Had doc appointment this morning, she checked my cervix which is closed but said there is quite a lot of blood so she's referring me to be scanned on friday morning. She said there's a 50:50 chance at the moment but i think its the worst as i don't feel i have any symptoms anymore :/

She did say that if any harsh pains in the mean time to contact them in case its ectopic xxx

Fingers crossed for your hun, i know what its like to be 'waiting' xxxxx

Oh hun! At least your cervix is closed- good sign!!
Really hope your scan is okay :) keep positive xx

Oh hun! At least your cervix is closed- good sign!!
Really hope your scan is okay :) keep positive xx

Thank you both, glad i went to the doctors xxx

Hope everything goes well for your scan. Keeping my Fx for you

Fingers crossed for you. I had an early scan yesterday for the same thing and the little one is fine. There is a little bit of bleeding around the sac so they are expecting more blood but they were happy with the little one. Fingers crossed that everything is ok for you xxxxx

Thank you all, fx mines the same mrssmith.

I mentioned about my chemical when i was there and it was if she'd never heard of it, she has put it in my notes though at least xxx

Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust to keep ur bean safe!

Good Luck for the scan - will be thinking of you!

xxx

Hope your scan goes ok! My doctor had never heard of a chemical either lol xxx

Seems these doctors don't know because mine didn't either! lol

Sorry to hear you are going through this hun, good luck for friday hope all is well.

Michelle. x

Really hope everything goes well - the waiting is awful, I had brown discharge around the same time as you and got an early scan and everything was fine and it stopped soon after. From what the midwives said, I gathered that if its brown/dark then its old blood and thats a good sign - they told me it was probably from my uterus stretching or left over implantation bleeding. In the mean time just try to take it easy and relax :) x

Hi Hun I'm tri hopping here but just wanted to wish u luck for fri not all bleeding means bad news I had brown bright red an lost 2 small clots and one the size of a plum at 8 weeks will be 22 weeks on fri hope u get a positive outcome I won't tell u to try not to worry as I know this is impossible xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back