BLEEDING! TMI alert!

Nemi

Reaction score
I am currently CD31 (with an average cycle of 32days) so bleeding today would usually be nothing unusual.

However....

Last night my husband and I DTD. Before we did it I had no signs of af showing up. The sex we had was REALLY painful. I have never had pain before and we have been in the same position as this loads of times before. Then when we had finished there was quite a lot of bright red watery blood. I wiped it away and it seemed to calm down to just spotting.

This morning when I got up I initially though AF had arrived as I still had bright red blood and although there wasn't much it was enough to make me wonder, but after that everytime I go to the toilet there is a small amount of bright red blood, more like spotting than actual period, but the longer I leave it between toilet visits the more there is. The last time I went there was some really small dark clots in it too. Also I have been having the worst cramps EVER! I never normally get period cramps so this is very unusual for me. My boss even asked me ehat was up and I wasn't acting like myself.

Has anyone else had anything like this? I don't know what it could be?

Is it AF and it was just a coincidence that it started after DTD?
Is it likely that DTD damaged me somehow inside?
Could I have been pregnant and miscarried? (although that would be super early)
Can being pregnant make you bleed after sex?

Thought please??

Are you definitely not pregnant?

DTD shouldn't be painful, and you shouldn't bleed afterwards. It could be that AF has started at the same time. Is the bleeding what you'd expect for AF?

The NHS have got some good pages on pain during sex and bleeding after sex. If it was me, I think I'd make an appointment to see my G.P.

I would probs do a pregnancy test to rule out a chemical.... but the bleeding & pain do not sound good. I'd probably make an apt with my GP, just to get checked out.

This is literally the weirdest things ever!

I thought that it had def turned into AF as it got a bit heavier (although not as heavy as usual) but then last night It stopped completely, then this morn it started again but really light! Also the blood doesn't look like my usual af.

I'm quite worried its something weird. I think I may have to may an appointment with my GP!

Had appointment at the hospital today.

Doctor said I should test as af was so weird this cycle and there is still a chance i could be pregnant!

I'm too scared to test atm so am waiting until the morning!

I think I seem to be the opposite of everyone else who is addicted to poas. I hate doing it as when i see a BFN I get emotional, until then I have hope!

That sounds so confusing Nemi. Good luck for the morning, I really hope its a lovely surprise BFP xx

Good luck, Nemi. Fingers crossed for you x

I tested this morning with a clearblue test and it was a BFN....

However I didn't get any line in the control window so I think (from reading the instructions) that means the test didn't work???

I am going to try again tomorrow, but super frustrated as I wanted an answer this morning.

What a pain; but definitely re-test. Fx for you x

Tested again today and BFN!

That was what I was expecting, but still annoying.

Time to do everything I can to get my BFP next month!

Sorry Nemi, but you have a really great attitude x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back