bleeding...still!!

pringle88

Reaction score
Almost 7 weeks on I haven't been able to go a day without wearing a big maternity pad... It had gone brown but yesterday is went bright red with very small black clots ... I don't have any period pains just a strong pressure pain down below... Feels like my foof is going to burst!

Could this be period??

Didn't want to read and run, I got that pressure feeling every time I stood up and bled for quite a while too, not sure about the black dots though, maybe speak to your hv? X

*meant to add that I didn't find out what the pressure thing was but it eventually went, sone people had for a good few months though x

I asked mw about the pressure feeling today and she said it is where things r a still a bit swollen, I know I am only 5 days post partum but she said it will take a few months for it all to be normal again xxxx

thanks guys hopefully it wont last too much longer, went to the drs today and he wouldnt do an internal because im still bleeding... not sure how they will tell if its normal or not if they just let it carry on though!!

I'm still getting a little bit of random pressure feelings and i was spotting until today when i got my period. :-( i miss not having them lol but I'm guessing its arrived because i just got the implant a week ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back