bleeding...still!!

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by pringle88, Jan 5, 2012.

1. pringle88

pringle88 Well-Known Member

Almost 7 weeks on I haven't been able to go a day without wearing a big maternity pad... It had gone brown but yesterday is went bright red with very small black clots ... I don't have any period pains just a strong pressure pain down below... Feels like my foof is going to burst!

Could this be period??

2. prettypenguin

prettypenguin Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run, I got that pressure feeling every time I stood up and bled for quite a while too, not sure about the black dots though, maybe speak to your hv? X

3. prettypenguin

prettypenguin Well-Known Member

*meant to add that I didn't find out what the pressure thing was but it eventually went, sone people had for a good few months though x

4. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

I asked mw about the pressure feeling today and she said it is where things r a still a bit swollen, I know I am only 5 days post partum but she said it will take a few months for it all to be normal again xxxx

5. pringle88

pringle88 Well-Known Member

thanks guys hopefully it wont last too much longer, went to the drs today and he wouldnt do an internal because im still bleeding... not sure how they will tell if its normal or not if they just let it carry on though!!

6. Lisa_85

Lisa_85 Well-Known Member

I'm still getting a little bit of random pressure feelings and i was spotting until today when i got my period. :-( i miss not having them lol but I'm guessing its arrived because i just got the implant a week ago xx