Bleeding...Scan today

Blackfairykitten

Reaction score
Had some brown bleeding last night, so off to have a scan at 11:30 today. Fingers crossed everythings okay.
xx

good luck hun, i have brown bleeding (which is normally old blood) with my son ( 4 yrs ago) & i even have cramps too, & everything was fine.

try not to worry too much coz this will make it worse. take care.xx

Hope everything goes okay at the scan hun. xxx

Good luck, I'm sure its fine. apparantley its very common to bleed in thr first trimester.

Yep everythings fine. They saw a little bean with a heartbeat and checked the uterus and ovaries and couldn't find any reason for it. :D Midwife said it's just a bit of a hiccup! lol

Thanks for your messages

Ooo and they dated me at 7 weeks 2days, will have to put my ticker back!

Congrats its great seeing bean on screen dont you think!

Just think in another 6 weeks you will have able to see it all again

Hi gald to hear everything is fine. I have had brown spotting on and off for a week and I had a scan yesterday which showed my little baby on the screen and the heartbeat and everything is fine and my dates are exactly right so I guess that sometimes you have spotting for no known reason.

Hi Blackfairykitten,
I had the same with my first, it was so scary and I was convinced I was losing the baby but it was okay, they said it could just have been some implantation bleeding taking its time to come down. It started at 6 weeks on and off for a few days then at 8 weeks for a few days then it was done.

Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing lots more about your pregnancy

Really glad everything went ok for you bfk - must have been a great relief to see your little beans heartbeat. Can't wait for that moment.

Hi ya, thats really good news, amazing seeing your little one for the first time!!, had bleeding at 9 weeks (when pg with my son), totally freaked but all was cool, just try and relax and enjoy it :)

Suexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back