bleeding lumpy scab :(

jenna

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone else would be worried about this or am i just over reacting? i have a scab on my head and i noticed it when i got exma so assumed it was that... it keeps bleeding and the blood is just pouring out. I keep catching it and within seconds ill have blood down my neck/back and its getting really scarey now :cry: it'll happen like twice a day and its making me dizzy and recently iv been getting pressure behind my eyes and then itll just start bleeding for no reason :?

Iv got a doctors apointment for next monday but last night i got really panicked it was bleeding that bad but i dont want to waste the hospitals time if it happens again because when its cleaned up its just a little scabby bump :?

this is what it looks like

DSCF5885.jpg

DSCF6004.jpg

:(

Ouch looks sore..have you been scratching it or anything? Like the piercings btw

Ooh looks painful! If you're worried, go to the hospital, you won't be wasting their time, it's what they're there for and it'll put your mind at rest :D :hug:

that would scare me a bit too! i would go 2 the hosp just 2 b on the safe side. hope it clears up soon :hug:

I saw my doctor about it last night and shes arangeing for me to get it frozen off with liquid nitrogen :shock: she said its just a collection of blood vessols that have broken through the skin. Im probably going to end up with a bold patch :lol:

Phew! my doctor called to say that it was just a collection of blood vessols and isnt cancer or anything to worry about. Been left with a nice neatish scar from where she cut it off/stitches. Bad news is i seem to be getting another on the back of my head :( i hope its just a spot :pray:

I have the same thing but on my face. If I knock it it bleeds for ages. I had my head over the sink last week because it was dripping. Ive got 2 more coming on my forehead too.

have you seen about getting them removed? Iv never even heard of it till i had it and neither had anyone else :shock: :lol:

I was going to wait until the baby was here but Im going to see my GP on Monday as it keeps bleeding. Ive read up about them on the net and it says they just get bigger. How do they remove it?

They gave me a local anesthetic then just cut it out and then burnt back the blood vessols to stop them bleeding. She said it was about 4mm but the scar is quite long so im guessing she cut away quite a bit of skin. I was terrified because iv never had stitches or an op before but i guess it wasnt too bad, it hurt for a few days after but it wasnt as bad as getting blood every where. Only took 2 weeks to heal. :)

My doctor said they could freeze it off but the nurse wanted to send it off to be looked at so they might still freeze some off. If its on your face i would have thought theyd try freezeing it? :think:

This is what it looked like and what it looks like now:

head.jpg

Its on my jawline and its getting pretty big. Id much rather have a scar then what it looks like at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back