Bleeding into uterus??

bute69

Reaction score
I've had an early misscarriage and have been bleeding for over a Week. Have regular bloods to test my hormones and today they've gone to below 3000. I was going to be offered the chemo injection, but hope now I don't have to. Had to go back to Hospital today as had bad pain and bleeding a little more. They did another internal and was told I have blood running and collecting in my uterus. They don't know why this is happening and consequently not sure what to do!! Have to go back Monday, but now worried what happens to the blood going into my uterus! Anyone heard or had this before??

I haven't had any experience of this Im afraid but wanted to say Im sorry for your loss and that you hacve had to go through this. Hope you get it sorted soon!! Xxx

Hi I'm not sure if it's similar but I had a MMC two weeks ago with medical management. I had a scan on tues and they found 17mm of blood or retained products. I had stopped bleeding.
I'm still getting very positive hpt so I'm guessing I won't ovulate until this comes out.
I decided to get some raspberry leaf capsules and lavender oil to try and help my body get it out, as the cut off point for treatment is 20mm.
I'm really hoping this works as I'm eager to get this over with and move on, I hope you can get some answers soon the waiting is torturous xx

Thanks both. It's the fact that even gynacologist and consultant don't know what's going on! Fingers crossed they have a definate answer on what's happening on Monday.

That's similar to what happened to me. I went for a scan at 6 weeks due to some cramping. They found baby was ok and saw heartbeat but they found a large pool of blood in my uterus. They said they didn't know what had caused it but wanted me to go back two weeks later to check the growth of the baby. Started bleeding 9 days later went for the scan after the 2 weeks and had list my baby c

My uterus didn't want to shrink after I had my LO. I tried drinking loads of raspberry leaf tea one day about a week after the birth. I got cramps and within 24hrs cramps and lost a large blood clot (bit smaller than a ping pong ball) and a bunch of small ones and my uterus shrank a lot all of a sudden. Different situation I know but it might be worth to try the tea.

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back