Bleeding in early pregancy?

Jessica753

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with bleeding in early pregancy and how much you would have bled? And how to compare early preganncy bleeding to a possible miscarriage??

How far along are you?
I bled twice in my first pregnancy and both times it was quite a bit and very red but baby was fine xx

Best thing I'd say is to take it easy, have you missed a period?

Best thing I'd say is to take it easy, have you missed a period?
Yes, and I've got at least 6 possitive tests as well, was worried this was my period starting because of how early on I am but it couldnt be with all the possitive tests I've had xx

When was the start of your last full period? As long as it doesn't get heavy or clots or last more than a couple of days you should be okay but maybe make a doctors appointment when you can xx

Any bleeding is a reason to reach out to your doctor. It may be nothing, but if there is a problem you’re better off handling it early. My miscarriage dragged on for 8 weeks of bleeding but I didn’t see my OB because everyone was telling me that brown spotting is normal.

They won’t scan you until you are at least 6 weeks, ideally 7.
Your best bet is to have your bloods done to check the hcg levels and then done again 2 days later to compare and see that they are rising significantly.

unfortunately tests can stay positive for a long time as often not all tissue comes away naturally. I started miscarrying on December 9th. Continued to have positive tests and high hcg (although not rising so not good) for weeks after the bleed. Eventually I needed to have surgery on the 29th of December. My tests stayed positive for two weeks after the surgery before turning negative. I don’t want to scare you but if I was to ever bleed again in a pregnancy I would definitely have my hcg levels checked for peace of mind xxx

Sorry to see uve had some bleeding Jessica.
Did ur tests line ever get any darker from other day?
I hope I'm wrong but if not u could be experiencing a chemical pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back