Bleeding for the third time....

lozzalozza

Reaction score
Well, after 10d of bleeding at about 6 weeks and a small bleed after sex last weekend I'm blooming bleeding again. Just pinky watery stuff when I wipe but seriously can the blood not just stay inside ???!!! I had a scan 10d ago that was fine and epu have booked me in again on tues so just got to wait it out but really wishing I could just have a straight forward pregnancy. Also the midwife said on the phone it might not be the baby I might have a lesion on my cervix and had I had a smear recently cos maybe I need laser treatment. So now I'm thinking about cancer too!! What a cheery thought! Anyway I'm sick of so many people bleeding in tri 1 so I think we all just need to stop it and get to tri 2 ASAP x.

Oh no sorry to hear you're bleeding again! Hope Tuesday hurries for you. I've had 2 bleeds in my pregnancy so far but we haven't had sex since I got my BFP it's such a worry isn't it. Only a few weeks and you will be in 2nd tri xxx

I had laser treatment and biopsy from dec last year n laser in jan with another biopsy an im fine its pre-cancer cells i had levels 1.2.&3 now i just have level 1 an 2.. i go back in august for more test its every 3 months now..try not to worry about the treatment or results ..Good luck for you scan try not to worry stress wont help...xx

Aww no I'm sorry your going through this, it's not something I know a lot about but it does sound like they are looking after you well which is a positive - thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back