Bleeding dye

mouse9210

Reaction score
Hi girls -

Used a pink dye test this morning and the control line came up fine, but the test window has bled pink dye. The test window is just pink!

Why did this happen? Is it just a faulty test or did I pee on the stick too much? Lol

:)

Hi Hun

I ruined a test be peeing to much on it - I did however find that after a few hours it cleared leaving only the lines - but by then it was too late for a valid answer. Test again xxx

Thanks girls - thought I might have peed too much lol!

I can v faintly make out a line but I think it's cuz of the dye/evap rather than a true line.

When I got my bfp I didn't expect to get a positive so when the positive perked up right away I plunges another into my pot of wee. I got so preoccupied with staring at the first test that I forgot to remove my test from the wee lol. When I removed it the control window had a teeny slim pink line and the test window had a really thick dark line lol

So maybe you did wee too much. I'd try another. Good luck!

Thanks jojo84, I retested this morning and no line.

I think the ones I saw last week must have been Evaps. Cd29 today and no sign of af. But I think if I was pg I would have got something on a test by now. So I must be out??

Thanks girls! You're all so supportive :)

The test I did this morning had the faintest of lines - but it very easily could be an evap. I'm taking it as a negative.

No sign of af yet - cd29 today - although no idea when I would be due cuz this is my first month off the pill. I did get a withdrawal bleed for 4 days tho, heavy too, so I counted that as cd1. That right isn't it?

Ok so this was from this morning - I'm not sure if the line is in the right place?? And does it look pink to you?

Attachments

• photo-9.JPG
    photo-9.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 49
This looks pretty good to me@ x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

The problem is when it's in the case, it's barely visible.....bet you all can't see it now??? :)

Attachments

• photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 48
It goes out of focus when I enlarge it. Plus there is a glare from a light/ flash. Another test tomorrow or a day or two I think. What brand are you using? X

I can see a line definitely and I found I ha that problem with pregnancy tests in cases well cheap ones off eBay I could see the line out of the case but not in it xx

It goes out of focus when I enlarge it. Plus there is a glare from a light/ flash. Another test tomorrow or a day or two I think. What brand are you using? X

Thanks.
Those are firstvue (poundland) tests.

Well just done a free (they're supposed to detect up to 6 days early) and again I got a v faint line immediately. But I mean like so faint one minute I could see it, the next I couldn't! So more than likely its not really a line. And it's 18dpo today so if I was pg then a frer should have picked up on it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back