Bleeding down below

Monkey

Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced bleeding down below, that was not period related?

I think I may be bleeding from where I had stitches, it's not painful at all and only happens occasionally and only shows on the toilet paper.

I have spoken to a doctor but without even looking at me he said it was my periods trying to return, but it seems to be coming from where the stitches were. I tried to make an appointment with the docs again after speaking to my HV, however my doctors surgery is pissing me off something bad. They tell me to call in the morning to make an appointment for that day and when I do call they ask if its urgent and if its not to call back in the afternoon to make an appointment. I cant win either way. So I am hoping some of you lovely ladies may have experienced a similar thing and had it be nothing that needed seeing to.

Hi Manda

Sorry I have not experienced this but I would definately keep hassling your GP if you think it could be from your stitches!

Last edited:
I was able to actually get an appointment for this morning. I saw a lovely student nurse who had a look and said that there was an irritation that could have been caused by the scar tissue area being stretched (sex or even crouching down wrong) If it doesn't ease in a week then I have to go and have an internal done to make sure nothing else is wrong. She did confirm what I thought though, it's absolutely nothing to do with my periods returning yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back