Bleeding at 6 weeks

Spark

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm quite worried as I am experiencing some bleeding, I'm only 6 weeks pregnant but I have noticed some blood when I wipe and in the toilet bowl! Its not bright red more of a pink/orange colour and I have had mild cramping! I was at the doctors yesterday and she seemed to thing this was pretty normal and if it got worse to call her this morning! I'm so worried! Has anyone else experienced this??

Call your nearest EPU and tell them you've got bleeding and cramping. They should see you if you push for it, and it'll help you put your mind at ease. Hope they're able to see you today, let us know xx

P.S a lot of women get bleeding (even red bleeding sometimes) and it is often absolutely fine, but worrying of course, so do not imagine the worst as you'll drive yourself crazy. x

I had it and was really worried so I called the emergency nurse and she said it was normal but go to the EPU if it happens again. You might want to go in anyway to put your mind at ease.

I'm going to ring at 9am just doesn't feel right as had a small clot about 10 minutes ago

Let us know how you get on. You might have to beg a bit, depending on how busy your local EPU is. xx

I have had a bit of drown discharge/ spotting. It ranges from a brown to orange but hasn't been loads. Maybe the size of a penny. I had it with my last prgenancy too and it was fine. Has it just started or have you have spotting for a while? how big was the clot? was it bright red?

My doctor has sent me to a&e I have been told to prepare myself for the worst ��

Bleeding is never normal but it is common and usually nothing to worry about. Keeping everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back