Bleeding at 5weeks

Loshiee88

Reaction score
Hi All,
New to this forum and looking for a bit of advice after spending days on Google��..

I'm 5+5 weeks pregnant but been bleeding on and off since 4+6 weeks. I'm booked in with EPU for an ultrasound on friday at 6 weeks! Got everything crossed but also preparing for the worst.
I had an early misscarriage in April and the bleed is completely different, however i do feel like there was to much blood for everything to be ok, i used sanitary wear for 2 days and on both days it wasn't full. Sorry for the TMI but it was really thick and sticky.. abit like EWCM in texture..
I have a 3yr old boy and had PROM with him from 28 weeks, wondering if anything could be related!?..
Currently, I'm gradually feeling more nauseous as the days go on, my tummy is still bloating, very itchy today, and my mouth still tastes absolutely vile 24/7.. i feel quiet positive but don't know if that is silly of me!?...
Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, they wouldn't mind sharing with me!? Please.

Thank you for reading. Hope your all well��

Last edited:
Hey I had some bleeding the same as what you're saying. Only had it the once, but a scan at 6+3 showed a heart beat and baby so things were good.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, let us know how you get on xx

I bled from around 5 weeks to 10 weeks and it just stopped. I was never given any reason for why. I am now nearly 21 weeks x

I had a fair bit of bleeding with my oldest at nine weeks and it all turned out fine. :)
I've also had bleeding around five weeks with this pregnancy and nothing since so I'm crossing my fingers.
I really hope you get some good news at your scan tomorrow. Take care.

As per me, bleeding in pregnancy of course can be an indication that something is wrong. Sometime it can be even less frightening, you have to first consult with your doctor and read about some reasons for bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back