Bleeding at 4DPO and confused. Help!!

Aliiza

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's just been my first month TTC. Husband and I BD'd regularly leading up to O. According to my cycle I ovulated on the 12th of July. Four days later on the 16th of July I started bleeding.

At first I thought this was implantation bleeding but it was like an extremely light period and it carried on until the 19th. Period was originally due on the 26th and it is now the 28th and I don't have cramps or any of my usual period symptoms.

I've taken numerous tests and they've all come back negative.

So either it's a total coincidence that my period showed up two weeks early after my first time TTC, or there's something wrong with me!! :(

My period has never been more than a day late and I've been having them for the past 11 years so I don't know what's going on!

I've calculated my cycle assuming that the bleeding experienced on the 16th was my period...so according to that I ovulate on the 30th of July so am trying again!

If anyone has had a similar experience can you please share? Any help or advice would be helpful I'm so scared there's something wrong with my system!

Thanks in advance :)

Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did?

Have you just come off birth control? Your periods can be up the wall for a while if you have xx

Firstly, thanks for replying :)

Well, I haven't checked my ovulation with a test, just with my cycle calendar! And no, I've never been on birth control :/

It's so strange!

Anybody else in similar situation? Or knows anyone in similar situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back