Bleeding at 14 weeks

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone had fresh bright red bleeding at this stage?
For 2 days I was getting brown spotting (thought nothing of it) then yesterday went to the loo and wiped and bright red blood. Then there everytime I went the toilet some in the toilet after peeing but nothing on a pad.
I only had my dating scan on Wednesday and things seemed fine...So they won't scan me until the 10th now.
I haven't had sex for a while so definitely not that. I never had bleeding this late with my others and especially with the bad cramping! Just dont know what to think.

Oh no how stressful! You’re having bad cramping too? Can you go in to get checked out? Sending love and prayers <3

Hey, went for the scan everything seemed ok. They don't know why I'm bleeding. It's been on and off but cramping is better now.

Have my gender scan next Saturday so get to see if baby is still ok as I'm still not feeling any movement! 16 weeks which is unusual as with the other 3 I felt them very early!

Oh @PeanutButter glad all looks good! With my third it took forever to feel her move since I had an anterior placenta, where I’d felt the others crazy impossibly early (my second at 8 weeks…!)

good luck for the gender scan!

Thought I'd finally update this lol.

Baby is a boy! I'm 29 weeks now. Its been a very difficult pregnancy! Diagnosed at 16w with GD on insulin. But just in pain pretty much all the time. Fainting, ibs flares, sick - just looking forward to October (having him early 8 weeks to go!)

I do have an anterior placenta which is why it took so long to feel him aha.

Nice to see an update @PeanutButter, sorry you’re feeling so rubbish, not easy especially with littles running about too. Not long until little baby is with you though and will be so lovely :) congratulations on the boy too, that makes two of each? Hope the time flies for you, and you feel abit better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back