Bleeding and pregnant??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Mummy to one, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Mummy to one

Mummy to one Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

I seem to come and go on this forum a lot & you may have read my previous posts about my ex boyfriend and I who previously were really looking to have a second child but then became very rocky. We got back together but unfortunately he left me again a month ago. Devestated doesn't cut it but I'm trying to get through each day. We haven't spoken at all in a whole month.

Anyway I am now stressed like crazy as my af is a day late. When we were together we were trying for a baby but now due to circumstances of him leaving me again it just would not be a good time and I would be devestated to find I finally had what we wanted when we are no longer together. I am so torn about what I would want.

Anyway my af have been 2/3 days early the last 3 months. My last one began on 13th of August. We last had u protected sex on the 7th before he broke up with me later that week :( it was a pretty normal af so I would assume that i am 100% not pregnant but I am so shocked that af is a day late. It is never late, only ever early.

Would you just think it is a waiting game for it to arrive since I have had a period since we last slept together?

I am scared stiff as I found it really hard for the break up and despite a baby being exactly what we used to what I don't know how I would cope having our first contact being to say I am pregnant.

Had anyone ever had a period and been pregnant?

Thanks soooooo much!!

C x

2. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Do a test if it is def late, I know of someone but not myself personally who had periods through to 30th week of pregnancy and that was when she found out about the baby x