Bleeding and measuring a week behind

That's great loulou although I can understand the anxiety.

Claire, they didn't take bloods. If the scan tomorrow doesn't give answers I'll ask for bloods.

Let us know how you get on, up my way they usually do bloods first to measure your initial hcg levels then you get another blood test a couple days later to compare, can let you know more than a scan can when you're early on as there's not a lot to see or go by properly x

Thanks, I'll definitely ask. I'm in Asia and things seem to work very definitely here.

Only 12 hrs now til my scan, the closer it gets the more I'm dreading it even though I've been wishing the days away until now.

I really hope its good news for you Syd, thinking of you xx

Thinking of you, good luck x

Thanks so much everyone. You have no idea how much your support means to me x

Just to update you all, had the follow up scan this morning. Gestational sac should have doubled in size but has only increased by less than 1mm so I'm now measuring 2 weeks behind and there's no fetal pole or yolk sac. She said the chances of this pregnancy being viable are 0.01%. She doesn't want to induce miscarriage yet given that there is that 0.01% chance so I have to go back again next Wednesday, I actually fly back to the UK that night so if nothing has happened by then I guess Ill deal with it when I get back.

Thank you again for all your support, so appreciated.

Syd I am so sorry you are going through this. I truly hope that bean hangs in there for you . Take it as easy as you can xxx

Syd just clocked your last post , so sorry about what's been said. We are all here for you whatever happens xx

So sorry hun rooting that you beat the odds x it's not a nice thing to go through :hugs:

Sorry for all you are going through Syd. I've been through it and it wasn't good news for me. I hope you get the news you want. I'm here to chat if you ever want to xxxx

Sorry for what you are going through Syd. :pray: I hope it works out for you. Even if there's a small chance, that's still a chance. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back