Bleeding and Cramps

BTurley01

Reaction score
Hi All. Was just wondering what everyone's experience of bleeding and Cramps was thoughout pregnany?

ive had spotting in the beginning and cramps all the way through, they arnt like period cramps they are less harsh xxx

I had bleeding in my first pregnancy and everything was fine, that baby is now 4 years old :) I bled for about a week at 5 weeks pregnant that time, brown spotting for a few days followed by a few days of fresh red blood, i thought that was it. I also had bad cramps very early on but not at the same time as the bleeding.

In my third pregnancy I had bright red bleeding at 8 weeks but no cramps and that sadly did end in a miscarriage. There was no brown blood just red from the start, lasted a couple of days before miscarrying. So one happy ending and one sad ending in my experience. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Last edited:
I've had bleeding in all mine. first pregnancy bright red blood and loads of it at 11 weeks baby was fine but I did have placental abrupt ion luckily it sorted itself. second pregnancy bled at 8 weeks again bright red baby was fine, this pregnancy bright red blood at 5 weeks hemmorage seen but again baby is fine. I've had cramps with all of them aswell

That's reassuring. I know everyone is different though I just need to keep an open mind x

think I'm just prone to bleeding lol its always worrying though

I've had af-like cramps off and on since 6 weeks. They were milder than what I normally experience with AF (which is pretty bad for 2 days). I had some brown spotting at 9 weeks and have been spotting off and on since 10+1. I had a scan at 10+5 and all was fine. I was told it's probably the placenta continuing to implant as it grows. I'm now 11+3 and still having very light cramps off and on and very light spotting off and on. I can find a strong heartbeat with ease & the scan was reassuring. I have my 12 week scan on Wednesday and will ask again about the spotting, but I've definitely less worried.

I've had af mild like cramps in the beginning of all my pregnancies. This is the first pregnancy I didn't have any spotting. Before that I had two losses and two full term pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back