Bleeding again :(

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Beauandhamish, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

Got up this morning and have some brown discharge, like the end of a period. Been to the doctors and she has sent me to the epu for a scan on Monday morning. She didn't seem to worried about it but I'm not sure. Have already had dating scan 2 weeks ago and baby was fine then. I'm not sure if its a problem with my cervix, had cervical erosion before I found out I was pregnant which was treated but it could still be that? Dr didn't want to look at my cervix though x

2. AngelLily

AngelLily Well-Known Member

As long as the blood isn't red, clots or painful than it's usually fine :) Good luck with your scan hun, I hope everything turns out okay xxx

3. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Hope you're ok hun, im bleeding as well its scary xxx

4. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

If you have a cervical erosion it will probably be to do with that. BD and being constipated can make these bleed a bit. Good that they're going to scan you though. Tri-1 is horrible. x

5. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Hope Monday hurries up for you and I hope the brown discharge stops and your scan goes ok :hugs: xx

6. Beauandhamish

Thanks it has stopped now, just hoping it doesn't start again. Our epu are pretty good about reassurance scans so I'm glad they let me have one, now just got to stop worrying about it till Monday x

7. lozzalozza

lozzalozza Well-Known Member

Hey sorry you're having more worry but there are a lot of positives- baby was fine 2 weeks ago, it's only a small bit of brown not red, you're quite far on and you have a very good potential explanation. Try to hold onto those thoughts till Monday xxx.

8. Beauandhamish

Bit more this morning with a little streak of pinky and red to start off with, brown again now, seems so long to wait until Monday :( xx

9. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Monday will soon be here. Hope the bleeding stops again xxx