Bleeding again

twinkle90

Reaction score
Its 4am woke up needing a wee to find blood on the tissue again. What should i do? Xxx

Sorry hun i just posted about this new bleeding on your other post , go and see epu or hosp again , hang in there x

Thanks for replying :) they probs wont fit me in til tuesday. I nearly had to wait til tuesday for the scan. I dont see why bank holiday should f@*k things up xxx

Just been the loo now and the blood is now a brown colour. I know its old brown. Is this a good sign? Xxx

I haven't had bleeding but from other posts I've seen most people have said brown look is old blood so maybe it is just remainder of blood from last time. If it continues and you are worried go back to see a doctor, try not to worry to much xxx

Brown is old blood,definitely a good sign hun. Xxx

Brown blood is definitely a good sign that it is just old blood, try not to worry too much hun, least you got to see bubs having a little dance in your belly so you know they are ok :D xx

Brown blood is great, means the remnents of the initial bleed/ blood is working its way out and its not fresh, ive been wondering how you were doing, pregnancy is such a worry, you keep worrying after birth as their here and yours , my 11 yr old daughter worrys me sick most nights when she loises track of time when shes out playing!!

Thanks JJMum. Im doing ok now. A huge relief the bleeding has gone. Still on edge itll happen again though. The next time i go into hospital i hope itll be the time i have my baby in my arms. Xxx

So just had a little bleed again this morning. Mixed red and brown. I know the scan proved baby was ok but still cant help but worry.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back