Bleeding again is this normal?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by -, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Guest

I went back on the pill when Damien was 4 weeks old and had been on it just over a week when we went inot hospital and I missed a pill one of the days because it toally slipped my mind.

I thought I would be fine as we're not having nookie anyway, but today I am bleeding! :shock: Forgive me for sounding stupid about the pill, but this doesnt normally happen does it? Just for missing one pill??!!

2. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Sami, Naomi is just three weeks old tomorrow. I have never taken the pill in my life, and I am still bleeding from the birth. My gyn. said it would be normal to bleed for up to six weeks, even if I didn't get a period because of breastfeeding.

Sue

3. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hi

I'm having a strange time too. I'm breastfeeding 100% and on the pill and have started to bleed again having stopped after 5 weeks (Zara is now 7 weeks old). :? :roll:

Must be normal if there's more than one of us??

How are you Sue?

4. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

i bleed on and off for almost 9 weeks 6 of them solidly and im fine lol everyone id different i didnt have a really heavy bleed either only every few days but if your worried go see ur gp they will put ur mind at rest

5. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

I went back on the pill when Phoebe was 3weeks old and I carried on bleeding until I had my first 'pill period' when Phoebe was 6weeks old. I wouldn't worry at all. Think about what your bits have been through :shock: Why wouldn't they bleed?!!!!!!! :?

6. Guest

I finished my 'birth' bleed 2.5 weeks after Damien was born so i went back on the pill 4 weeks after birth just to make sure no mishaps happened. Must have started up again or something?!! Bloody childbirth lol :roll: :lol:

7. Guest

Nope this is a proper period :cry: cramps, ow ow, forgot how sick + rotten this made me feel. AND to top it off I'm all spotty too from that bloody pill (remember why I wanted to stay off it before now). Gonna go and sulk with a mega size bar of cadbury's lol :lol: